We understand the need for data, information, and mapping. DMR and IT support staff are continuing to work on bringing the DMR website to full strength.
Update as of 11 am CT, June 23:
- GIS Map Server is still down for upgrades and will be running again early July. A .pdf map is available below for use to view location information temporarily.
- Geological Survey and Oil and Gas Division websites are now up. If you encounter a page that is not working correctly, please email email@example.com and we will work to add those connections to our list.
- Basic and Premium Service Users: If you have difficulties please call 701-328-8020 and our front office staff will assist each individual case.
Temporary Map Files
- Link to download GIS Map Server Shapefiles. Files are as of May 9, 2022.
- PDF Copy of Western North Dakota Oil and Gas Activity Map (6.22.22 - Works best when downloaded and using layer navigation.)
- PDF Copy of Drilling and Spacing Units in Western North Dakota (6.22.22)
Additional questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org