[nd.gov - The Official Portal for North Dakota State Government]

Oilfield Related Environmental Incident Report
Initial Notification

Return to Oil & Gas Home Page
North Dakota Industrial Commission
Oil and Gas Division
North Dakota Department of Health
Environmental Health Section
(701)328-5210 or 5166

If this is an emergency, an imminent threat to public health and safety,
or for additional assistance, please call the Oil and Gas Division
or the Environmental Health Section at the numbers shown above.

This form is only for Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) exempt oilfield related incidents.
(For a general Environmental  Incident or non-exempt Oilfield Incident  Click Here)
(If you are not sure which form to use Click Here)

This Spill Report Form has been replaced, please use the Incident Report Form from our home page. Direct link Incident Report Form

[DMR Home] [Disclaimer] [Privacy] [Security] [Feedback]